1. Why blogging, what is so important that you have to say?
I love to write, I have a lot of opinions (I’m a Virgo, duh!). Even when I’m not thinking about stuff to say, I just love to write stories and share my knowledge. Sharing is caring, right?
2. What is your blog about?
Sometimes I spend a lot of my day doing research on stuff and rather than just keeping it to myself, I share it with you guys. But my blog isn’t only about research, sometimes I just want to share how my day is going, or what’s bothering me at the moment; like an outlet.
3. How do you come up with post ideas?
Sometimes I try to plan them, but a lot of the time, I just have old drafts that I start and consistently go through but never finish. If I’m feeling one of those drafts at the moment, I’ll just finish it, and post it. Sometimes planning too much is stressful, so I just go with them moment.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Anywhere honestly, lol but if I had to absolutely choose, I would say France or Italy.
5. How old are you?
6. Are you in college and what are you studying?
Yes I am, I’m just getting associates right now, I’m majoring in English because it’s always been an easy subject for me in school. Eventually, I plan on getting my bachelors, but that’s a lot of work, so we’ll see.
8. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?
My mother and my boyfriend
9. Any inspirational quotes?
Love thy neighbor
10. If I wanted to write you or email you and ask you a personal question about something how would I?
Well I have a section on my blog that you can fill out and it’ll email me whatever you want to say. I’ll email you back with whatever email you leave me.