One day while I was catching up on some reading of my fellow bloggers, I got a notification from one of my bloggers, Daze and Still Dreaming. I’m pretty sure she was the first person ever to comment on my blog and we bonded over being Virgos (lol). Her blog always has something delightful to read and I promise you won’t be disappointed when you click the link I provided.
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award”?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
It appears to have been started by Okoto Enigma. At least this is the information I am copying!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Questions Asked of Me
- If you had one superpower, what would you wish to have?
- Oooh… This is a tough one. If I really had to pick, just one, I’d pick the ability to read people minds. That way I could tell if someone was honest with me or not.
- Out of every fantasy realm, you can think of if you had to be stuck in one world, where would you find yourself?
- Definitely Game of Thrones only because I think it would be pretty cool to live in a time where technology doesn’t exist and see how it would be. Plus I wonder what a dragon would be like in real life lol.
- What’s the weirdest conversation you remember hearing about, or the most recent?
- One time, when I use to take the train this woman and her friend were having a conversation about the night she had. I was taking the train all the way to the last stop so I would always get myself comfortable and enjoy the ride. Anyways, the woman in blue said that she met a guy and [her stupid ass] went home with him from the club. She sat down on his sofa and she asked for a water because she was dehydrated from drinking. The woman in blue continues to say that he was cool at first, but she got bored so she made the first move. They were both into but next thing she knew, he stops, goes to his room, gets changed and pulls out a dildo. She said that she thought he was a freak so she went along with it, next thing she knew, he pulls his pants down, and askes her if… Right before she could finish her story, the train stopped, and they both got off. I was so mad because I really wanted to know what happened next. Oh well.
- Would you rather be in a place that’s too hot, or too cold?
- I prefer cold only because it’s easier to make yourself warm than it is to cool yourself down.
- If you were to recommend me your favorite book or movie, what would they be?
Three Things About Me:
- I talk about living in New York a lot but I’m from actually from Connecticut. I have two reasons for moving to NY: 1) to look cool and 2) I was tired of living in a boring neighborhood; plus getting accepted to an NY college just pushed me more. Although moving to NY didn’t change how people thought of me, it taught me a lot about myself. I don’t regret moving to NY for the mere fact of meeting my husband, so in many ways, I did become cool.
- Sometimes I wish my apartment looked like an Ikea catalog
- I want to go on a vacation really badly but it’s a lot of work. It’s probably not because my friends plan and go vacation like… all the time but then again, they live at home with no responsibilities (i.e no bills). So who knows, maybe 2018 will be the year.
- Books, Books, and More Books
- Lo Key Indulging In The Pursuit of Life
- A Fractured Faith
- Life With LaToya
- Activist. Writer. Explorer
- J. A Allen
- Miser Chronicles
- Barnabas Abroad
You can participate if you like but of cour, e there’s no pressure. I’ll have some questions down below for you guys to answer, but that’s if you guys like. Can’t wait to see your answer!
- If you were on an island and could only have 5 things with you, what would it be?
- What is your ultimate favorite book, tv show, and movie that you would recommend to me?
- If you could spend a day with a famous person who would it be and why?
- If you could act in a movie what movie would it be?
- What’s your best childhood memory?
My Best Post
With Love & Sweetness,